Headlining has been installed!!

Ok so headlining has been installed, and much learnt in the process. I didn’t want visible screws , so it was glue all the way.

The census was to put bracing in. Which took time to measure , and still worked.

Next time I would just cut extensions for the clamps to push against, it’s a lot quicker and tighter.

But this is the first one I’ve built so it’s all a learning process.

Up next will be kitchen carcass, faceframe and measure up for the kitchen.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s